I never got to do back and biceps yesterday. I came down with a nasty migraine and just decided to rest the remainder of the day. I think it must be the weather changing back and forth so much, it's making me crazy sick! I think I may do back and biceps tomorrow instead of legs and back, since last week's back and biceps didn't go well, and I missed it this week. Between yoga, Kenpo and Plyo I'm pretty good on legs (in fact I can see AND feel the muscle coming back in my upper thighs I had in high school cheerleading), I really need to get my back and arms into shape so I think I'll swap tomorrow (must get rid of back fat...So. Gross.)
But I digress...
Today I did Yoga. I never look forward to how long and excruciating the first 45 minutes feels, but I always feel great after Yoga, and that I do look forward to. I still can't do crane, and I'm not even close to getting it, but I keep trying it every time.
Diet is good today, hard boiled eggs for breakfast with some juice (and YES, I eat the yolks so sue me), salad and no-carb meat-loaf for lunch using extra lean ground beef, water and some more water. Things are pretty good today. I've got a lean roast in the crock pot for dinner soaking with fat free cream of mushroom for my gravy. It's got carrots and potatoes in it. Potatoes will be one of my carbs for the day.
Nothing exciting but no drama...a perfect workout day.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment