Saturday was day 43, start of week two of phase two for me. I did the chest, shoulders and triceps followed of course by ab ripper x. Since I got some 8 pound weights I was able to bump up the weight on a few of the exercises. I'm still feeling it three days later.
As far as day 43 of eating it wasn't too bad but wasn't spot on either. My husbands grandmother held a messianic passover seder at her home, so I had a little matzo ball soup and of course all the other stuff...but lunch and breakfast I did pretty good.
Day 44 I blew it all around, we had church in the morning and then we went on to Norman for the renaissance fair. We pulled through McDonalds drive through on the way and I could feel the grease sitting on my stomach. I immediately regretted my decision to indulge in a burger. There was a LOT of drama with the little ones, and by the time I got home I didn't feel one bit like cooking OR working out. We got a Papa Murphy's pizza and threw it in the oven that evening, and yes I ate more than I should of. I regretted this the rest of the evening.
So, to make up for yesterday I got up this morning (Day 45) and did my Plyo. I plan on hitting back and biceps tonight and ab ripper, but as for now I'm pretty wiped out. Eating is going well today. I'm desperately trying to get back on track. Hopefully I'll get my second burst of energy to make it through another workout.
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment