Rest day.
Sigh. I haven't done my stretching today because I've decided to take the afternoon off. Both little girls are sleeping so it gave me a chance to relax and re-watch that awesome episode of Lost this week....
I also decided to pack a picnic lunch and meet hubby at the park for lunch...we won't talk about what I ate though...I've done pretty bad today. I started out well, but kinda blew it mid day.
I had low sugar packet of oatmeal for breakfast with about a cup of 2% milk. I made pb&j sandwiches on whole grain bread for the picnic. I also took some low fat string cheese, almonds and cashews to munch on at the picnic for sides. I had a low fat granola bar. All this sounds pretty decent (other than the high sugar jelly) but I know there are some massive carbs in there that are adding up. Then I blew it even bigger, I saw in the top of the pantry little debbie swiss rolls. Damn you Little Debbie and your delicious chocolate calling my name...
Tonight hubby is grilling burgers and I'm making home - made fries. I guess this is my indulge day this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment