So, today I started week 5, I know my days don't exactly match up where they should but I had to readjust my schedule to fit my family's needs better. Still, I'm 29 days into the program though!
So, I woke up and decided to FORCE myself back into the land of the living. I cleaned up the house a bit and decided to work out while the baby was napping. Today was "Chest, Shoulders and Triceps." Wow. What a workout. I really pushed myself and my arms are still shaking two hours later. I'm glad I did the workout in the morning because my sickness is coming back with a vengeance this afternoon. Also, both my little ones are sick, so I only got half way through Ab ripper X when the youngest woke up in full meltdown mode.
Ab ribber was MUCH more difficult today. I felt like I was gaining some ground on it, but today was a complete setback. I had trouble with stuff I was breezing through in week 3. I'm not sure if this is due to the fact that I was sick or the fact that I had a rest week from Ab Ripper X and now going back into it my muscles are "confused." If the latter is true, then I guess the workout is doing what it is supposed to, although my stomach still is my biggest problem area (I guess I have my work cut out for me after having four kids though).
At least I worked out today! Tomorrow is Plyo and I'm not looking forward to having that one back in the schedule.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment