After totally blowing it over the weekend today I'm in total recovery mode. I started out the day with a bowl of multi grain Cheerios (that will be my carb for the day today), and two glasses of water. I haven't been drinking as much water as I know I should and that's been hurting me.
Here is what I've eaten today
snack - carrots
lunch - cup of vegetable soup and string cheese
snack - almonds and cashews
dinner - spinach quiche w/fruit and a croissant (yes, I had a SECOND carb today)
then recovery drink with protein bar
I'm only sitting at about 1300 calories for the day, which is WAY under what I'm supposed to be at. I really need to work on getting more protein in my diet daily if I want to build muscle.
Tonight was shoulders and arms. I LOVE this workout. I brought it today and I'm doing more and more reps each week. Ab ripper is going well also, each week I'm able to do a little bit more, so I know it's working. Tomorrow would be a yoga day, but hubby doesn't like the yoga so instead we substitute it with Cardio X. It's better than plyo, but still not one of my faves. The cardio nights are KILLER.
I feel MUCH better about my progress today. I feel like I'm back on track.
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment