Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 21

Today technically should be my rest day, however because I've slacked and missed a few days this week I did Kenpo today to try and get back on track.  I was not looking forward to it because I'm so sore from doing Legs and Back yesterday.  I despise that workout.  Still, it wasn't as bad yesterday as it was the week before which tells me my body is getting stronger.  However I still can't do the wall squat for more than ten-twenty seconds without my legs completely collapsing underneath me.  Those things suck.


My legs are still shaky today, so Kenpo seemed rougher to me today than it did last week.  I got my heart rate up and I'm sitting here too exhausted and sore to even move to take a shower yet.


Here is a sample of what I did today.




Some people say that Kenpo is too easy for them, but since cardio is my weak area, this is a pretty intense workout for me.  I SO prefer the resistance days over the cardio, but I know cardio is essential to my weight loss!


I'm beat. Tomorrow starts week 4 which is supposedly a "rest" week, but it is mainly a rest from the resistance, so it's mostly cardio.  I have a feeling I have a really intense week ahead of me!  For now, it's time to hit the shower after some cuddle time with the child that ruined my body (aka the reason I'm doing P90X).  She was worth every pound, and can still make me smile like this after a grueling workout.



No comments:

Post a Comment