Confession, I have TOTALLY sucked at P90X this week. Tuesday night my son had a school program and I also had school during the day, so I never found the time to work out, so I skipped what would have been Yoga (or Cardio X - we substitute). I felt crappy enough about that, but then I also missed yesterday which would have been day 19 because of some issues that came up with my kids.
Bleh. I feel SO awful. I hate the way I feel when I mess up. So, today I did legs and back followed by ab ripper x (what I should have done yesterday), and tomorrow I will do Kenpo on what SHOULD have been my rest day to make up for what I've lost this week.
As far as my workout today I really worked hard at it to try and make up for how much of a slacker I've been. Ab ribber ex is still tough, but I'm getting through about 90% of the exercises now! I get stronger every time I keep working out. I still can't see results, and the scale tells me I haven't budged one pound, so that's discouraging, but I still plan to keep at it. I looked at my photos yesterday from three weeks ago and I seem to look better in the mirror, but mirrors are deceiving. My clothes feel looser though. The photos give me motivation to keep going. They are just pure evil.
Hubby and I had a long conversation about it and us working out after his work and before our dinner just isn't working. We have four small kids and us trying to work out with them running amuck in the household just isn't jiving with our family life. The inmates end up running the asylum why we work out. Something is definitely off here.
So, we decided to do our best and hit as many days as possible, and stick with the diet. I may have to work out while he is at work and the older kids are at school and the little ones nap, and he can work out while I cook dinner and deal with the children. Weekends we can work out together. It stinks not being able to do it at the same time, but we have to figure out a schedule that keeps us on track, and still keeps our household in order!
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment