This was my rest day and I took it off to recoup from that stomach virus I had the past two days. I'm starting to feel pretty flabby and this week is gonna catch up with me pretty big when I start up again.
Like I said before I will most likely extend this phase into an extra week to make sure I don't flake on my results. I've read a lot of blogs that have different advice. Some suggest to start all over again at phase 1 and start the 90 days from scratch when you get sick like I did, others suggested to just keep working out through the sickness (if possible, and I did on SOME days, I just couldn't on the stomach flu days). Others say to extend the period another week or so. That's the option I decided to go with. I just can't bear starting the 90 days all over again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment