Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 30, 31 & 32

Once again got behind on my blogging (and my workouts).  It's not as bad as you may think though.

Day 30
This would have been Sunday, and it should have been Plyo, but I only got four hours of sleep the night before (we had a vomiting incident with my six month old and had to call the ambulance, it was a total fiasco night, but thankfully she is fine).  Therefore I skipped my workout on Sunday to try and recoup from a traumatic evening the night before.

Day 31
Today I took my thirty day photos.  Good Lord this day couldn't have come any sooner.  All my worries and fears about my progress were relieved.  I have been loosing weight BUT gaining muscle (and driving my husband crazy with my moaning and bitching for the past thirty days).  You can definitely see improvement in my  photos and for that I'm so thankful.  My stomach has gone down, I'm loosing that second chin and lunch lady arms and that ugly back fat I had (oh God did I just admit on the internet that I have "back fat?") are going away gradually!  It gave me new motivation and I've been on this high ever since!  My hubby was in "told ya so" mode.  He has been telling me he could see a difference, but I just didn't believe him, I had to see the proof for myself.  My plan this day was to do plyo in the morning to make up for the day before then do back and biceps in the afternoon.  Problem with this plan was that plyo completely wore me out.  I think it's a combination of the rest week then jumping back into it complied with the fact I am still sick.  I can't seem to shake this black plague of death that has come over me...

Day 32
Plan for the day, Yoga in the morning, then do back and biceps in the afternoon to make up for yesterday.  My two year old threw up this morning and was in complete meltdown mode, so I only got through 45 minutes of the Yoga until I had to stop because I had a two year old using my downward dog as a tunnel.  Poor kid as I was doing the leg lift and bringing it through, I totally kneed her in the head as she was making a pass through her "tunnel."  I figured it was time to shut down the Yoga for the day because stopping the DVD every five minutes to deal with the household traumas can't clear your mind of distractions and keep you in the present.  Obviously this was NOT working today.  I was hoping to at least catch up with back and biceps this afternoon, but after a three hour grocery shopping trip, I came home feeling like I got hit by a train.  Body aches and fever were back.

Tomorrow is legs and back, so I doubt I'm gonna get back and biceps in this week which is a bummer, but there isn't much I can do about it at this point with the bubonic plague making it's waves through my household....

No comments:

Post a Comment