Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 26

Today I thought it was Yoga, but as I went to put the DVD in something didn't feel right.  It didn't seem normal to have Stretch X yesterday then Yoga today, so I went and took a last minute peek at the fitness guide.  Boy, I was wrong!  Today was core.  Crap.  Crap.   Crap.  I had my mind all set for Yoga.  Core sucks.

After a big sigh I went and grabbed my tennis shoes and threw them on and decided I was just going to do my very best.  Core killed me the other day and I could only get through about 60-70% of the routines.  Today though I was able to do about 90% of them all.  I'm still hopelessly pathetic at prison push ups and Drea rolls, but everything else I did.

I.  AM.  EXHAUSTED.

I'm still completely pissed off I'm not loosing weight.  I know I need to let go of the scale, but I just can't help obsessing over that number that flashes at me the same EVERY day.

Did I mention that I was exhausted?

No comments:

Post a Comment