Another two for one post. Gotta love a busy life.
So, yesterday I did exactly what I said and did back and biceps instead of the legs and back. This was the first time I had various weights for this and WOW what a difference. The 5 pound one worked fine for me with the other workouts but this one you MUST have different weights. I pushed it yesterday, picked up more weight when I felt I was "dogging it", and picked up lighter weights when I knew I picked too heavy, so i could get my maximum reps in. I totally kicked butt yesterday. I am TOTALLY feeling it today.
I'm so sore today I can barely move.
I came home this afternoon, put my two year old down for a nap and got ready to do Kenpo. She wouldn't nap because she slept too long in the car, so I tried to keep her and the baby occupied while I did Kenpo. I had to pause it like 5 times in the first half an hour. Obviously Kenpo wasn't happening today. I feel kinda crappy for not working out this afternoon, however I'm still so beat from yesterday I was just running out of steam. I had no energy to do the workout, plus stopping and re-starting it again and again wasn't working. Maybe I'll make it up tomorrow or something.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment