Yesterday was my birthday. I didn't work out. I laid on the sofa and caught up on my DVR while my husband and kids made me a delicious dinner. I had Caesar salad, a rib-eye steak and loaded mashed potatoes. It was completely off the diet, and completely wonderful. It's my party and I can do what I want to.
Today I figured I needed to get back into a routine. I did Legs and Back followed by ab ripper. I'm just completely dragging by the end of these workouts. I barely have enough steam to get through them. My review so far? Day 60-90 will completely drain you. My energy is completely gone. I'm almost certain it is because I don't have enough calories to get through the workouts. If I eat more I feel better, but then I feel guilty that I'm consuming too much food. I'm sure if I was following the P90X nutrition guide I'd be doing just fine, but by trying to come up with my own plan, well, I've sucked.
The good thing. I'm not gaining weight (I better NOT be) and I'm really feeling good about myself. This whole process has brought me a TON of self esteem. To be honest, I didn't think I'd make it through the first thirty days, but here I am at day 75.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment