Wow, have I got completely behind on blogging. Yikes.
So, I took two days off (Thursday and Friday) because my schedule was swamped those days. I started my phase three week one on Saturday. So here goes...
Saturday - Chest and Back. I blew the dust off this DVD because I haven't seen it since week two. (I missed this day in week three so it's been a while). I'm determined this last 30 days to REALLY push myself to get the best results possible. I do see that I've made progress. On week one I did 3 push ups. Yesterday I did 10 push ups. It's like this on every category, I've made progress.
I took my photos yesterday. I was a bit upset that I haven't seen that much progress in the past 30 days. I see SOME progress, but not what I was hoping for. I know this is because I've been on and off the wagon with my diet.
Sunday - today was plyo. Oh God how I hate plyo. I didn't miss this workout one bit. I stuck with it and did the bonus round. (I promised myself for the last 30 days I'd do the bonus rounds on all the DVD's.) I didn't realize the bonus round was like three moves. I actually felt silly for not doing it sooner. By the end of it though I was sweating buckets and I felt really great about myself.
Diet today, low sugar quaker apple cinnamon oatmeal for breakfast. Cashews for snack, salad with red wine vinegar dressing for lunch and turkey slices on it. Atkins low carb protein bar for afternoon snack, and two large bottles of water. I'm doing pretty snazzy today. The last few weeks we've had anniversaries, birthdays and had sweets all over the place and that is my weakness, if there is sugar in the house I will eat it.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment