Wow, have I totally gotten behind.
Ok, day 68 was last Wednesday. That workout was legs and back and GOSH it was killer. All I know is I'm having trouble breezing through stuff that I could easily do a month ago. I guess that is the point of muscle confusion.
Day 69. I had school this day and a hair appointment that took my entire day. It was supposed to be Kenpo but I didn't do it.
Day 70 - rest day.
Day 71 - Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. Did it, brought it, felt great afterward. Had friends over that night for a party...ate too much and drank more than I should have...calories, calories, calories....
Day 72 - This should have been plyo but I skipped it because sickness was running through my household, hubby and kids were all sick and mommy just couldn't find the time to herself to work out.
Day 73 - Back and Biceps. Still sore today from this one yesterday. Felt crappy all day about missing Plyo, but need to just press on. After the workout I totally crashed. Had no energy the rest of the day. I haven't felt wiped out like this in quite some time, not sure if I'm coming down with what my hubby and kids had.
I've sucked this past week, between my botched Yoga day, missing Kenpo and Plyo, I feel like I'm crashing. I'm having a lot of trouble staying in the game because I've had a busy month. I have 6 birthdays of immediate family members this month plus an anniversary and finals are in a week for school, so needless to say I'm stretched pretty thin. I thought in the 60-90 day range I'd feel great and have tons of energy, but I'm having trouble making it through the work outs and I end up crashing right when I'm done. I'm not eating THAT terrible, but I think it may be a possibility that I'm not eating enough calories to make it through the work outs. That right there could be my problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment