I'm totally slacking on the blog, but in my defense I've had a LOT of drama this week.
So, Wednesday day 82-Legs and Back followed by AB ripper X. Still struggling through the workouts. Feel like I've taken two steps forward and three steps back...but at least I did it!
Thursday should have been Kenpo. This day my father who was headed here from Arizona broke down in the middle of New Mexico. He made it to Amarillo, TX where my husband met him and helped him the remainder of the way here to OKC. Needless to say that day I didn't get a workout because of all the family drama.
Friday - Rest Day. I also graduated from college this day. Woo hoo! Go me! Finals are next week. It's a bummer I have to go back after the graduation ceremony, but at least I'm at the finish line.
After looking at my graduation photos, I felt really disappointed in myself. I just looked fat in them. My arms still look SO chubby. I feel after working out as much as I have been that I should be looking a LOT better. I know I've been slacking these past two weeks as far as hitting all the workouts, and staying on track with the diet. This has not helped me one bit.
Today, Saturday was Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. This one was weird. It is usually one of my favorites, but what was odd about it is in some exercises I did better than I normally do and some I couldn't do as many reps as I did the last time. I did ab ripper and made it through ALL the V up roll ups, and did 30 mason twists. I normally can only get through 20, and have to rest after the first ten.
I'm considering extending this phase by two weeks, since I've slacked so much the past two. I'm also considering just finishing up this phase like normal, then starting all over again but doing lean which from what I understand is mostly cardio...still can't make up my mind. All I know is I'm getting burnt out.
Tomorrow is mothers day, and as much as I'd love to rest I just can't justify missing Plyo for a THIRD week in a row. I really need to hit plyo tomorrow as much as I hate it. We will see how it goes....
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Days 82, 83, 84, & 85
Labels:
ab ripper x,
cardio,
chest shoulders and triceps,
food,
guilt,
Kenpo,
legs and back,
rest day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment