Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 79, 80 & 81

Ok, so I was really supposed to "bring it" for the final 30 days of this 90 day journey, and instead I'm totally petering out.

Day 79 was Sunday.  We went on a trip out of town this day so I didn't do plyo, and we ate Cracker Barrel that evening.  I really hate myself for how I've been eating.

Day 80 Monday, it was my oldest daughters birthday and due to a fun filled day of birthday plans my workout got axed again.  We went to Olive Garden for her birthday.  I had Fettuchine Alfredo.  It was fattening and delicious.

I woke up this morning feeling super doughy.  I just am NOT happy with myself at all.  I'm loosing momentum and I don't know what to do....thankfully the scale doesn't reflect how I feel, because I FEEL ten pounds heavier than I did a week ago.

So, today I came home from school and popped in Yoga X and tried to get back on track.  I made it through the video, but of course had to stop it ten million times to deal with my little girls.  Every time I have to stop it I feel it sets me back ten paces.  I just don't feel like I give it my best when it's start, pause, start, pause, etc....

Feeling VERY bad about myself today.

No comments:

Post a Comment