Sure didn't feel like a rest day today. Three hours of house cleaning followed by errands, and then a drive across town and back for a dinner engagement!
Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to do the stretch video today with my busy schedule, but with all the running around I did hopefully I burned some calories! I could have REALLY used the video though, I'm pretty sore after the Kenpo! Tomorrow it's back to chest and back again followed by Ab ripper X!
Today was my "indulge day", but I did my best to be good. I had a protein bar for breakfast. I had Pizza for lunch, but only two small slices. Dinner was chicken breast, green beans and a small amount of mashed potatoes. I had cobbler for dessert. Tomorrow it's back to the plan. My body doesn't like it when I indulge too much, but today I don't feel too bad because I kept my portions within good limits.
I'm ready to get back into it tomorrow. I feel better about myself after I exercise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment